Our services include a General Home Inspection (GHI) for:
Real Estate Home Purchase
Pre-Warranty Expiration Inspection
A full General Home Inspection will cover:
- Grounds, Grading and Drainage
- Roof, Vents and Flashings
- Gutters and Downspouts
- Chimneys, Skylights and Other Roof Penetrations
- Eaves, Soffits and Fascia
- Decks, Porches, Walkways, Railings and Driveways
- Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation
- Water Penetration and Foundation Movement
- Heating System
- Cooling System
- Main Water Shut-Off Valve
- Water Heating System
- Interior Plumbing Fixtures and Faucents
- Drainage Sup Pumps with Accessible Floats
- Electrical Service Line and Meter Box
- Main Disconnect and Service Amperage
- Electrical Panel, Breakers and Fuses
- Grounding and Bonding
- GFCIs and AFCIs
- Fireplace Damper Door and Hearth
- Insulation and Ventilation
- Garage Doors, Safety Sensors and Openers
According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Radon Gas is responsible for 20,000 deaths every year. Radon Gas is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the U.S. A simple test can determine if Radon Gas levels are at a dangerous level in a home.
Mold is a fungus that grows in moist places indoors and outdoors.
It can cause many different health effects. If possible Mold is suspected, a test can be completed to find out if it is indeed Mold.
Find out more or schedule an inspection.
Serving: Southwest Ohio, Cincinnati and the surrounding areas including Hamilton, Butler, Warren, Clermont, Preble, Montgomery, Greene, Clinton and Brown counties. Will travel further upon request.
HERO discount: $50 off a home inspection for veterans, active military, first responders, medical professionals and teachers.